The liberalised Austrian energy market benefits from OeKB's decades of experience in financial clearing and risk management.
Acting as a central and independent agent, OeKB is responsible for credit analysis, financial clearing and risk management on behalf of the following entities:
- A&B Ausgleichsenergie & Bilanzgruppen-Management AG (A&B)
- AGCS Gas Clearing and Settlement AG (AGCS)
- APCS Power Clearing and Settlement AG (APCS)
- Energy Exchange Austria AG (EXAA) and
- OeMAG Abwicklungsstelle für Ökostrom AG (OeMAG) - Green Electricity Settlement for Austria
Key advantages of using the energy market centre of excellence
- Many years of experience in financial clearing of payments
- Comprehensive know-how in risk management
- Strong track record in corporate credit assessment
- Neutral and independent expertise
OeKB as General Clearing Member
Furthermore, OeKB is providing the European Commodity Clearing AG (ECC) with clearing-bank services, and is an active General Clearing Member (GCM).