COVID-19 has changed the world. After a phase of crisis management, it is now time to look into the future. At Export Day 2020, which takes place online this year, you can gather experts opinions on how you can be successful in a new world of export.
Export Day: Information and Networking
The 18th Export Day takes place this year as a virtual event. There are more than 70 business delegates available for consultations. In a diverse and exciting program with international keynote speakers, practical sessions and deep dives on future-oriented topics, you will learn more about opportunities in a new world of export.
Meet OeKB on the Virtual Export Day
Export Finance - strategies, methods, opportunities (10:30 - 11:30 a.m.)
- Helmut Bernkopf, board member of OeKB, introduces this session with a statement: "Supporting OeKB in times of Covid19".
- Wolfgang Pitsch, Head of Client Advisory Export Services, presents in the subsequent discussion the diverse OeKB financing options for exporters.
New OeKB impulses for better opportunities in the export of capital goods (3:10 - 3:55 p.m.)
- Ferdinand Schipfer, head of the International Relations & Analyses department, is organizing the session: How new OeKB impulses increase your chances in the export of capital goods.
Virtual consultations (by appointment)
You can arrange virtual consultations with colleagues from the Client Advisory team. Doris Klein, Elisabeth Strassmair-Brunetti and Ortrun Suppanz can give you information about export insurance and financing options with OeKB.
Virtual Export Day
- Date: Tuesday, 30 June 2020
- Time: 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Place: Virtual