The electronic transfer of annual financial statements and analysis feedbacks speeds up processes at banks, leading to savings in time and money.
More than a technical data exchange
With the electronic balance transfer (eBT) developed by OeKB, banks receive their customers’ balance sheets, profit and loss accounts as well as revenue and expenditure accounts electronically. This data is transmitted in a standard XML format.
In return, banks can provide their customers’ public accountants with digital balance sheet evaluations and figures. In its role as system operator, OeKB ensures that the data is transmitted reliably and safely, but is not authorised to access the data itself.
The pricing depends on the number of transactions and does not increase fixed costs.
The electronic transfer reduces manual tasks.
Technical standards reduce the possibility of error during transmission.
The recording in a log ensures better traceability.
Documents are archived clearly and are easier to find.
eBT’s most important functions for banks
- Sending annual financial statement data and analysis feedbacks in various formats (XML, PDF, Excel)
- Connexion to the browser-independent online client or the web service
- Safe encrypted data transmission
- Clear online presentation and reports on balance sheets and analysis feedbacks
- Display of accounting data and analysis feedbacks
- Access to the log with all process steps
Sign up for eBT now
If you are interested in accessing our system, OeKB experts are at your disposal for a non-binding conversation.
Mon - Thu: 08:00 a.m. to 04:00 p.m.
Fri: 08:00 a.m. - 03:00 p.m.
Non-binding eBT test
You can test eBT’s online client in a simulation without obligation. Please contact us to receive your access data.
Open the balance transfer
The electronic balance transfer (eBT) is also an online client that can be used with any browser.