Domestic exporters have a new and particularly attractive financing option for a new or replacement investment in Austria. Austrian exporters who consciously make investments that relieve the environment and make a sustainable contribution to environmental improvement benefit from this.
More funding for investment in environmental improvements
With Exportinvest Green, Austrian export companies have the opportunity to finance an additional part of the investment sum and thus even more easily up to 100% of their capital requirements with the attractive OeKB conditions. In addition, risk coverage for projects with particularly positive environmental effects can be increased by a further 10 percentage points.
Important preconditions for Exportinvest Green
- export quota of at least 20%
- investment must be at least 2 million Euro
- investment must have positive environmental effects
- a greater part of the investment costs can be financed than with Exportinvest
- up to 40% risk can be covered
Exportinvest Green is one of the first measures to be implemented within the framework of the "Green Finance Agenda" of the Austrian federal government.
Any more questions?