With our Kontrollbank Credit Line (KRR), you get access to an attractive framework credit. You can finance your export receivables and your export orders (up to 10% of your export sales). Additionally the Republic of Austria can take over up to 80% of your bank’s credit risk through guarantees by aval.
Learn in our short video how we can help you with our working capital loan (Kontrollbank Credit Line/KRR) with your export projects (only in German).
You are an Austrian company that exports goods and/or services and that meets the EU definition of a large enterprise:
- at least 250 employees or
- annual turnover exceeding 50 million euros and an annual balance sheet total exceeding 43 million euros or
- more than 25% of shareholder capital owned by a large company.
You want a flexible working capital loan with long-term low interest rates to finance your export activities. You are looking for a risk partner to increase your financial leeway at your bank.
Our service: The Kontrollbank Credit Line (KRR)
As your bank’s partner, OeKB offers working capital loans for your ongoing export activities. The maximum credit amount granted under the KRR is determined by your export receivables and your export orders, which cannot count for more than 10% of the export turnover.
If your bank grants your company a working capital loan under the KRR, the Republic of Austria can take over part of the risk with a guarantee by aval: A maximum of 80% of the financing volume, a maximum of 15% of the export turnover, and a maximum of 60 million euros. This allows your bank to grant you an attractive credit framework to finance your export transactions.
OeKB sets the KRR interest rate on a quarterly basis.
Depending on your creditworthiness up to 80% of your bank's risk can be taken.
Expansion of the financing basis to offer long-term attractive conditions
A revolving flexible credit line that often spans several years
We process your KRR with your bank quickly and unbureaucratically.
|Guarantee by aval fee||0.3% p.a. of the amount used, provided that the bank bears your insolvency risk
0.4 % p.a. of the amount used, provided that the Republic of Austria bears your insolvency risk
|Handling fee||one-off 0.1 % of the requested amount granted, min. 10 euros, max. 720 euros|
|Interest rate||current interest rate (Kontrollbank Credit Line): www.oekb.at/interest|
In addition to OeKB's costs, your bank may charge you additional costs. OeKB has no influence over your bank's costs.
How to get the KRR
- Submit your request to your bank which will take care of the rest for you.
- We check the documents and present them to the advisory board.
- Following a positive evaluation by the advisory board, your bank receives the confirmation and gains access to the favourable financing funds.
- You will receive a bill of exchange from your bank, which you accept with your signature. This is guaranteed by the Federal Ministry of Finance. Then you can take advantage of your credit.
Forms required for an application
Annual accounts for the last two years
Please send us your balance sheets for the last two years along with the forms.
Bank credit list
- Setting up of bank credit (to be filled out by the exporting company) (only in German)
- Setting up of bank credit (to be filled out by the bank) (only in German)
Any further questions?
Your bank as a partner
Ask your bank about the KRR.