The Exportfonds credit offers attractive revolving working capital loans exclusively to SMEs tailored to the needs of their export transactions. This can allow you to finance up to 30% of your annual export turnover. Tourism businesses can receive financing up to a maximum of 14% of their annual export turnover.
Learn in our short video how we can help you with our working capital loan (Exportfonds credit) with your export projects (only in German).
You are small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) and export goods and/or services. Your business meets the EU definition of a SME:
- Fewer than 250 employees (full-time, excluding trainees) and
- an annual turnover not exceeding 50 million euros, or an annual balance sheet total not exceeding 43 million euros and
- less than 25% of the capital owned by a large company
To finance your export orders and export receivables and increase your liquidity you need a credit that is both attractive and flexible.
Our service: Financing with the Exportfonds credit
As your bank’s partner, OeKB offers working capital loans of up to 30% of the annual export turnover. To make use of the credit, you have to have appropriate export orders and/or export receivables.
The export turnover refers to:
- Your goods deliveries abroad
- Your services for foreign customers such as engineering, IT, architectural and planning services, and others
- Services for foreign tourists, incoming tourism (hotels, travel agencies, and others)
OeKB sets the interest rate (KRR) on a quarterly basis.
Focus on domestic value added
Depending on the Austrian value added and your creditworthiness, the Republic of Austria can bear up to 80% of your bank’s credit isk.Show more
The prerequisite for the Exportfonds credit that covers part of the corporate risk is an Austrian value added of at least 25%. In particular, this takes into account gross profit to turnover ratio and the number of employees. Raw materials and basic materials that are neither extracted nor produced domestically are not included in the foreign content.
If the foreign content amounts to 75% or more, it is still possible to receive attractive funding with an Exportfonds credit. However, the credit risk will remain with your bank.
Low interest rates. OeKB charges no commitment fee.
The revolving Exportfonds credit can last for several years and be used flexibly.
The Exportfonds credit functions as a sustainable liquidity reserve.
We process your Exportfonds credit with your bank quickly and unbureaucratically.
|Guarantee by aval fee||0.3% p.a. of the amount used, provided that the bank bears your insolvency risk
0.4 % p.a. of the amount used, provided that the Republic of Austria bears your insolvency risk
|Handling fee||one-off 0.1 % of the requested amount granted, min. 10 euros, max. 720 euros|
|Interest rate||current interst rate (Kontrollbank Credit Line): www.oekb.at/interest|
In addition to OeKB's costs, your bank may charge you additional costs. OeKB has no influence over your bank's costs.
How to get your Exportfonds credit
- Submit your request to your bank which will take care of the rest for you.
- We check the documents and present them to the advisory board.
- Following a positive evaluation by the advisory board, your bank receives the confirmation and gains access to the favourable financing funds.
- You will receive a bill of exchange from your bank, which you accept with your signature. This is guaranteed by the Federal Ministry of Finance. Then you can take advantage of your credit.
Forms required for an application
- Application form framework credit (only in German)
- Setting up of bank credit (to be filled out by the exporting company) (only in German)
- Setting up of bank credit (to be filled out by the bank) (only in German)
Please submit the completed forms to your bank along with the following documents:
- Annual accounts for the last two financial years
- Current figures
Any further questions?
If you require more detailed information or an individual consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your bank as a partner
Ask your bank about the Exportfonds credit.